At go coach we know you trust us to get you where you’re going in a safe and comfortable environment and we take this responsibility incredibly seriously.
We have provided a range of FAQ’s about travelling on our network at this time.
Even though measures have been relaxed & no longer a legal requirement the government still "recommends & expects face coverings to be worn in enclosed and crowded spaces" We still require passengers to wear a face covering (unless exempt) and consider other passengers by social distancing where possible on all our buses. Please do not be offended if the driver reminds you to wear a mask, even if exempt as they often do not know. It is company policy and we will not tolerate any resulting abuse towards the driver or other passengers.
Are there any extra measures I should take whilst travelling on go/go2 buses?
As per latest guidance, people should still follow these simple measures to stop the spread of viruses like Coronavirus;
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds.
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work.
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water is not available.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
- Put your used tissues in the bin straight away.
- Wear a face covering if possible. This can be a homemade mask, scarf or similar.
Should I travel if I am feeling unwell?
We ask customers who are showing signs of the virus to observe the latest government advice.